We have an exciting casual reception, customer service and tour co-ordinator position vacant for a reliable, responsible and friendly applicant.
Applicant must be:
- Experienced with booking programs and tourism policies
- Experienced with Point of Sale
- Friendly and possess good people skills
- Hardworking, flexible and capable of working on a variety of tasks
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Organised and possess excellent communication skills
- Able to use initiative and forward thinking
The role would include:
- Reception and administration tasks
- Working in a team environment
- Co-ordinating tours to the In Sea Aquarium
- Bookings and customer liasing
Administration, tourism and/or customer service experience preferred, along with a passion for tourism and/or marine life and a flexible approach to working hours.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.